Contenuto principale della pagina Menu di navigazione Modulo di ricerca su uniPi Modulo di ricerca su uniPi

Open access Master's Degree Programs

If you want to transfer to the University of Pisa from another university to an open access master's degree program you must follow the standard enrolment procedure.

You will also have to submit the transfer request to your home university, in compliance with their procedures and deadlines. The university of origin will send all the documentation relating to the course of studies carried out (a so-called "foglio di congedo") to the University of Pisa. If, after 90 days of the discharge sheet having been received without the student having enrolled, the sheet will be returned to the university of origin.

After 31 December 2021 you will have to submit a transfer application to the university of origin and wait for the contact person of the Student Secretariat of the course you intend to enrol in to contact you to complete the enrolment. However, you can send them an email for further information: remember that for enrolment you must be registered on the Alice portal:

1. enter your personal data and details
2. insert an ID photo in electronic format in the section Personal Data - Upload photo (check the information on the photo format)
3. insert a copy of an identity document in the section Secretariat - Identity documents
4. enter the details of the high school Diplomain the section Secretariat - Educational qualifications.
5. enter the details of the Bachelor's degree in the section Secretariat – Educational qualifications
6. insert a copy of the residence permit pursuant to Article 39, paragraph 5, of Legislative Decree no. 286 of 25 July 1998, if you are a resident non-EU student

Validation of exams

After enrolment, the degree program council decides on the validation of the exams taken at the university of origin. The approval must be expressly accepted, and the student can request its rectification within 30 days of acceptance.
If you do not accept the resolution of the competent academic body relating to the validation of the exams taken, the enrolment will be cancelled and the Withdrawal from studies arrangements applied.
The "foglio di congedo" will then be returned to the university of origin.

Tax reduction

Read all the information about the request for tax reduction on the dedicated page.
IMPORTANT: in the year of enrolment, the reduction is always calculated on the basis of economic conditions and not on merit.

Student card

By enrolling at the University of Pisa you can take advantage of all the services that the University offers, including the issuing of the Student card, a card with a photo and matriculation number.
The card, equipped with RFID and magnetic strip, will be used to access all university services, including the catering outlets in the various universities managed by Ardsu Toscana. It also has an 'electronic purse' function.
The card can be used in Tuscan university canteens from the day after its issue. All information regarding the rates applied and the request for a rate reduction can be consulted on the dedicated page.
The Student card allows those who attend a Tuscan university (University of Pisa, University of Florence, University of Siena and University for Foreigners of Siena) to access all the services of the Right to Education, regardless of the university at which they are enrolled.


For all and complete details, please see the italian page available here

Ultima modifica: Lun 02 Mag 2022 - 08:57

Questo sito utilizza solo cookie tecnici, propri e di terze parti, per il corretto funzionamento delle pagine web e per il miglioramento dei servizi. Se vuoi saperne di più, consulta l'informativa