Ministry of Foreign Affairs and of International Cooperation has published the call for the for the assignment of scholarships for the Program Invest Your Talent in Italy for the academic year 2020/2021, which are destined to students from the following countries: Azerbaijan, Brazil, Colombia, Egypt, Ethiopia, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ghana, Kazakhstan, Mexico, People’s Republic of China, Tunisia, Turkey and Vietnam.
Scholarships will be awarded to students pre-enrolled to one of the study programmes which join Invest Your Talent in Italy program. The University of Pisa is part of the project with the following programmes held in English language which belong to the areas of Economics-Management and Engineering ITC:
- Master of Science in Artificial Intelligence and Data Engineering (LM)
- Master of Science in Bionics Engineering (LM)
- Master of Science in Computer Engineering (LM)
- Master of Science in Computer Science (LM)
- Master of Science in Computer Science and Networking (LM)
- Master of Science in Data Science and Business Informatics (LM)
- Master of Science in Exploration and Applied Geophysics (LM)
- Master of Science in Materials&NanoTechnology (LM)
- Master of Science in Nuclear Engineering (LM)
- Master of Science in Space Engineering (LM)
Students who are interested have to submit separately two different applications for:
1) the scholarship, on the Farnesina website
2) the admission to the study programme chosen out of the list through the portal https://applymscenglish.unipi.it/.
In the a.y. 2020/2021, the first two eligible candidates selected by the Technical Committee of IYT, but not winners of the Ministerial scholarship, have the opportunity to receive a monthly scholarship of 900 euros, for the duration of 9 months (which can only be renewed once) from UNIPI, if they have chosen and have been admitted to a Master’s degree programme at the University of Pisa.